27.8.10

Last days with great friends

Yesterday was the last day of this year when Masha visited me as a guest.
We were watching Rammstein videos in YouTube and some bard singers. That was awesome :D
Masha the Great said she wanted to play this one with me *.*

I liked this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcsSPzr7ays&feature=related

And the day before yesterday I had the last meeting with Kirill. We had a crazy day that day, both wanted to sleep but had fun. Though I'd lost my merry mood to the end of the day Kirill supported me. I'm so grateful. I feel so shame for my tireness. Ah. I'm so waiting for him this winter :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My last days were spent wothout froends, just saw some realtives in N. Tagil. The next two days wil be spent boring - as usual.
That's is my usual summer.