2.8.10

Dad's jubilee

Yesterday we had a great holiday - my Dad's jubilee.

It was booked a big table in "Бухара - Pizza-Express" restaurant.

Well, I ate enough :) there were salad Иберика, Тортеллинни да Винчи and Cheesecake with Sencha. What has surprised me is the fact Sencha was served with piala, it resembles my childhood in Baskortostan to me.

I got bored almost in the end of the restaurant party as there were only adults and I have nobody to talk with. So I was sitting in silence with my aunt, thanks her for the company.
I'll always remember the words my Dad said me while walking home. I'll always love my Dad. Always.

My new grand hair-do resembles my promo's one (O.o)
~ 70 hair-pins 
My promo's one
~ 100 hair-pins 
My mum, Grandma and aunt. Super beautiful :3
Chic bunch of flowers to my Dad