4.7.10

Labyrinth&biscuits

I have bought a book of crazy labyrinths just for 20 rublesヽ(´∇`)ノchildren games :D
Actually I have bought it for my friends as I'm visiting with them tomorrow.

I have took pictures with the highest resolution my camera can take. There're 25 labyrinths and I have pictures of the keys of them too.
I don't know if there's any permission to copy the pictures from that book so I have upload just some of them.

Also I have bought the Swedish biscuits (crisps in reality) my Japanese friend recommended me. Firstly, when I saw the biscuits box in Tyumen hypermarket (METRO) I thought I went mad as I couldn't imagine I would find them in Tyumen. I thought I'd taste them only in Moscow, Europe or Japan.
Crisps are made of oat flakes and they are fastened (?) with Belgium chocolate. Awww, they were delicious...

On the site of that company they are called Dubbla chokladflarn.

Лида, большое спасибо, я почти умерла от удовольствия, пока завтракала ими :D делись еще названиями вкусностей, может, найду в нашей Сибири ;)

No comments: