1.5.10

News

I'm almost healthy. Cheeeers! d(*⌒▽⌒*)b
My congratulations on May Day!
What's new:
  • I have read all the Viktor Pelevin stories which were at home. I enjoyed reading it and have finally understood what for I study philosophy at the university.
  • I have given up eating chocolate. No addiction now. But... it seems to be addiction of apples x)
  • I'm so unlucky! Every time I wanted to go rollerblading it was raining that evening! ヽ(`Д´)ノ
  • I'm losing weight, 5 kg since January :(
  • I was listening piano music during going to the uni for almost 2 weeks and now I strongly wish to learn playing piano.
  • I have finally broken off with the band I was the vocalist in. It's so sad as breaking off with a boy friend.
  • I've missed opening roller season (24.04)! (>.<) I was sitting in the library in the time the rollers met at Plaza. Though there weren't any one of my friends and acquaintances (expecting Ann and wepp), this fact calms me and surprises at the same time (where were they?..).
  • I'm very-very-very late with sending happy-birthday-postacards to my foreign friends! I still feel ashamed.
All I have remembered. The rest will be later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Recovering - great news. Others (about roller-skating) sound a bit sad. I missed some interesting things too - the "Книжный обменник". I'll try not to forget about July's one.
As for playing piano - I'd like to study playing it too.